Today, we are going to play a little game where we finish the following
five sentences. Try not to over explain or write a story. lol.
- 1. Hearing a scratching noise, she dashes into the kitchen, opens the pantry and finds a not-so-small boy hiding out and eating
- 2. It started out like a normal visit to the grocery store until she noticed
a man standing by the frozen section holding an open bag
vigorously chewing on frozen chicken nuggets.
- 3. She answers the phone and to her shock it's the Prize
Patrol asking for directions! It seems the GPS led them to the cow pasture
across the way....
- 4. As she walks into the bathroom to mop the floor she finds her 3 yr old in the shower, shaking his booty while saying, "Oh
yeah...YEAH. Oh, yeah"!
- 5. Peeking from behind her curtain, she secretly watches her neighbor's each and every move, just waiting for a little rural excitement
in this too-quiet neighborhood!
Now....wasn't that fun?!?! Go to Ida Red's place and check out everyone's links to Thursday Afternoon Tea. (And join us!)