I saw several "Friday Five" posts in the blogger world today and thought I'd jump on the wagon. Here is my Friday Five...
1. In my bid to get healthy, to be a better ME, I did this workout this morning:
Just kidding. It was a very hard workout! I will probably wish for death tomorrow while I suffer through the soreness. I think my abs are still quivering from it. Although, that could be caused by the total garbage I ate after the workout.
I'm trying to stay true to a low carb lifestyle. I feel so much better when I do. I started in May and I've lost seven (!!) inches from my waist! I still have a lot more to lose, though, and I've been sorta lax lately. I need to get my Atkins book out for a refresher course.
2. My little one brought this masterpiece home from school today:
(Brought to you by.....the letter "T".)
Turtle, tiger, tail (see the arrow?? My little one is SO clever!) and turkey. My little one is quite an artist.
3. I finally finished writing our Autism story and posted it here on my blog. Warning--it is a long story, even though I did my best to share the condensed version. You can click the header tab to read our story or you can use this link.
4. Random, but....I love spiral notebooks! I buy lots of them during the back-to-school sales and I have them stashed all over the house. I write down random thoughts, notes, to-do lists, grocery lists, blog post ideas, appointments, cleaning schedules, etc. I write down everything! Sometimes, I can't find my latest notebook and I have to go from room to room, paging through various notebooks. Most of the time I find something like this:
Or a series of drawings like this...
He is all about super heroes and dinosaurs these days....and signing his art with "Elijah" instead of Eli.
You see, I'm not that forgetful. My little one loves notebooks as much as I do!
5. My new friend Kate shouted me out today (Thanks, Kate!) on her "I Love Fun Fridays" post. This week's post is all about finding local blogging friends. Go on over and check kate's linky for bloggers in your area. You may find a brand new friend! While you're there, check out her past "Fun Fridays" posts. Lots of great stuff happening over there.
Well, all that's left for this post is....
TGIF, my friends. T.G.I.F.