Just a few sentences about this boy on his 8th birthday...
- I can't believe he is growing up so quickly.
- He is so handsome!
- I'm thankful for his continued good health.
- He is talking more and more each day.
- He still loves cake...a lot.
- And he has an incredible devotion to cheese pizza. Serious devotion:
- He thinks he needs deodorant and sneaks his dad's daily, so he got some Axe-like spray for his birthday. Look out, ladies!
(This is a selfie.)
- He asked for one thing for his birthday and even though he seemed confident, his facial expression was priceless when he unwrapped that gift. He said it was "ridiculous." I think that meant something good. He's been in his room playing all night.
(I found this picture on his ipad, too.)
Happy Birthday, Eli Pumpkin Pie!
This boy is such a delight.